Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Giving in to the Blog World.....Thanks Julie.

It's true. I have given in to the temptations of having a blog! In all seriousness it's probably just my way of avoiding reading for religion and studying for physics. Here are a few pictures from my year so far.


Sara King, Josh Riley, me, and our 2009 Martin Freshmen! We choreographed their shirttails dance. Veasey and Martin double win!


Me, Grace, and Sara before the "Robots and Sluts" party at Martin. They have started getting less creative with their party names...




All of the girls before 80s night! Nicole, Susanna, Kimberly, Grace, Sinehan, Sara, and me. All my favorite people!

There will be much more to come! This Friday will be PajamaJam...and after this hellish week, I will definitely deserve a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me another way to spy on you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete