Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bringing sexy back

I don't want to sound pretentious, but a lot of people are probably going to pee their pants when I pop up on the right side of their "followers" bar. Mostly because I haven't popped up there in about three years. But also because I probably don't have much to say.

Glad to see that you stalkers are dilligent, and apparently have been reading the longer I go without posting...

For once, I'm glad I don't have anything to say. Because it made me think about what I'm going to write about: nothing! Nothing you ask? Nothing. Check out the 'scrip. This is my Seinfeld blog. So...in a sense that makes it about everything. More for myself down the line than anything, but for everyone to see. Gosh blogs are confusing things

So as things pop up, or as I have things to share, I'll actually try to post...here goes! Bets on how long I keep it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment